The one and only braided bread

Yeast scares me. It really does, from previous experiences with anything to do with proofing, kneading or yes, yeast has taught me not to go near it. You do not want to know how many times I have seen myself stuck in the kitchen with clumps of dough all over me and an odd looking brown lump that doesn't rise. And I end up having to eat it. (well, most of it). 

My dreams of creating beautiful bread and filling the house with scents of freshly baked bread goodness has long gone down the drain. Until I found this awesome recipe for this awesome braided bread that was conveniently wholemeal and refined sugar free. And I thought, why not give it a go?



And I'm glad I did.  You can get the recipe at elemental custard: http://elementalcustard.com/pages/CocoaBunWreath.php

I added chopped dark chocolate to the filling and left out the raspberries. 



0 comments:

 

About me

Hi I'm Cindy.