Foodgawker





 (One of my favourite foods from food gawker)http://www.reclaimingprovincial.com/2012/10/17/pumpkin-gnocchi-with-sage-brown-butter-feta/


You know pintrest right?

One day I was on my computer when I stumbled on a website. It was better then pintrest. It was actually so much better I never went on pintrest from that day on. (well, I sometimes still do, but you know what I mean)

From that day on, my life changed. I became addicted to the endless gallery of delicious food and I still am today.
I don't know why it is so addicting but it just is. There's something funny about staring at delicious food when you are hungry. It is over-welhming, but strangely comforting at the same time.

Sounds weird right? But really, you may find foodgawker.com really irrelevant and boring, but there may be a chance you really love it, you'll never know until you try right?

Foodgawking is really easy: 1. Go on food gawker.com 2. Use your fingers to scroll down to view more pictures of delicious food 3. Press on random pictures which will take you to the recipie 4.Make the food.

Sounds very unsimulating but you have to try it, it is actually so amazing......
Just type in foodgawker.com and let it happen...






0 comments:

 

About me

Hi I'm Cindy.